CrossTimber now offers complete website design packages for businesses and professionals. Our programs are easy-to-understand and we'll walk you through every step of choosing and developing a successful website. So whether you're new to the internet or want to upgrade a site you already have, take a look at these great packages:
1. Splash Package
Get Your Name Online Right Away!
2. StarterSite Package
Bring Customers from your Website to your Door.
3. Advertising Package
Bring in New Customers through Online Advertising and offer them your products and services!
4. E-Commerce Website
Create Complete Online Business with Online Shopping Cart, Ordering & Payments
Click below for answers to some common questions about our website packages, our business, and more!
Why choose CrossTimber? We're about people. We understand that no two businesses are alike, and that we can custom-craft products to meet the needs of each customer. When you call CrossTimber, you don't hit an answering service or an automated directory. You get real, honest, hard-working, friendly people that are out to make you successful.
CrossTimber's resources and training can provide both professional website presentation, and up-to-standards coding to ensure recognition in the web's top Search Engine companies. Our SEO (Search Engine Optimization) services and proper xhtml coding grant our customers a significant edge in creating their website properly, and using it effectively to reach their target audience.
In other words, we have invested the time learning, training and researching the some of the most effective ways to promote website traffic and business, and we can not only give you the steps to make a successful website, -we'll walk with you.
We make it easy.. We'll walk you through these 3 easy steps:
- Decide on the goals and styles that you want for your site. We have many options available for both the look and functionality of your website. We'll help you choose the best features to fit your business.
- Write the wording you would like on your site. Think about what you'd like to communicate to potential customers, or current clients you sent to your site. Describe your products, services or business. And don't worry about dotting the i's; we'll help with the proof copy and wording, if you need it.
- We'll design an online draft of your new website, and you'll get to review it for changes before we publish it to the world-wide web.
Nielson//Netratings, a global leader in internet analysis, reports that 114 million Americans use search engines an average of 40 minutes per month. That means that over one-third of all Americans are searching for products, services, answers and information online. CrossTimber's website packages include several important tools to give your site a head start in search-engine ranking.
CrossTimber's Website Design includes SEO services for most website packages. We design our websites to xhtml standards with keywords, descriptions and meta-data that will ensure proper indexing in Search Engines. In layman's terms, we design your website to be recognized and easily read by Search Engine programs.
In addition to proper xhtml coding, CrossTimber submits a Site map of your Advertising or E-Commerce site to Google, and walks you through the setup for Google and Yahoo AdWords accounts, to produce the maximum exposure to internet searchers. All client sites are linked into our community directory, which also increases your ranking in search engine results.
Internet and website design terms can be confusing. Here's a list of the most common terms:
- Browser: The program you use to view websites.
- Domain Name: The website address people type into their Internet Browser to go to a website.
- Hosting: A website is saved onto Hosting Server, that allows people to see the website.
- Search Engine: A website or toolbar that people use to search for things on the internet like websites, services, products or just answers.
Find more terms & definitions on our Information Page.
Got more questions? Check out our Information Page, or call us anytime at 888-763-2646